How it works
- Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org Tell me the sort of thing you would like to say, the occasion, who it is for and when it is needed by and I’ll do the rest – it’s that simple! Remember the more information that you can give me, the better. There’s even a questionnaire to help you (and me) if you want some prompts. Alternatively, throw it all down on an email.
- Decide on what type of ditty you would like and how much you want to spend – see prices. Do have a look at some of the samples in Fox Tales though and remember if you have lots of stories to tell then you may want to consider a longer ditty especially if it’s going to be read aloud at an event.
- Click on the ‘Place Order’ box and the creative process shall commence. I may be in touch with more questions.
- Additional lines can always be added and paid for after your initial order.
- Once you receive your first draft, you may come back with any changes/final tweaks.
- Your ditty is emailed to you as a Word document. It is up to you whether you prefer to read it out or frame it and present it (we do not currently offer this service).
- You give me feedback either via email or via Facebook. I love hearing how ditties have been received! Videos/photos are also gratefully received! Nothing is shared without your permission.